Friday, March 6, 2015

Life is better in flip-flops!

Update 11-Mar-2015:  I stumbled upon Kathy's 30-colouring challenge and I want to give it a go since I'm a bit colouring-averse generally!  I have some catching up to do but I'll use this as my Day 1. #thedailymarker30day  nr1
---------------------------------------------------------
I was so inspired by Vicky's card HERE that I just had to try it with the frames!!  And I found a similar background paper in a Webster's Pages paper pack, "Family Traditions"!!! Vicky is one of my top paper craft heroes and she has inspired me so much in style & technique! She introduced me to Glossy Accents and now I'm an addict too :D


I used Beach "twigi" set from Margy at Digistamps4Joy and covered the images with Glossy Accents. Colouring with Spectrum Noirs.
Sentiment: http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/spirit-of-summertime-kom-713/ (stamped with Stazon on matt vellum)

I would love to add this card into  http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ !

hugz to all
xxx
Riëtte

7 comments:

  1. Love this card, might have to remember this one. Great paper too,
    Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die neutrale agtergrond laat jou prettige stamps so mooi tot hulle reg kom, Riette!!! Pragtige helder inkleurwerk en wat 'n oulike sentiment!!! Baie oulik!!!
    Geniet die naweek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for entering our 2015 world wide open design team challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful.
    Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thanks for joining the world wide challenge -Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful.
    Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...