Sunday, July 27, 2014

BIG NEWS - DS4J artist!

This has been completely unexpected but just sort of happened. I do not consider myself an artist. I do consider myself creative but somehow one evolved into the other. I've submitted an image to Margy at Digistamps4Joy for her shop and she graciously accepted! So here, my very FIRST EVER digital image!


Yep - that's my name on it!

I made it so that you can stamp or write a sentiment on the board if you want. You might have to play around a little with the size of the printed image. This little cutie is from GinaK Designs' "The Giving Tree" set. Perfect fit!

It is available in the DS4J shop from today (just search there for birdhouse and it should come up).
Margy and Jen also have new images available so please check it out!

Hopefully there will be more images following which will be especially suited to CAS and other card styles.

xxx
Riette



WHOOP WHOOP SHARING WITH:




17 comments:

  1. I am absolutely THRILLED to have you on board Riette! May you grow from strength to strength.
    Margy (owner DS4J)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliant is that! Well done you on creating such a wonderful stamp and such a sweet card. I love the fact you can add your own sentiment, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Riette. Love this image and look forward to some more. warm wishes Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant news - good luck! Hazel L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is brilliant Well Done Red, Loved your stamp its amazing, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.. I am so happy for you, your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a fab image Red... love that you can put your own sentiment on too... perfect for lots of occasions!
    Well done!!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab and very effective card !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Super digi and card
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfull card! I love the cute details you have add! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Have a nice day! Hugs Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is fabulous! Terrific colouring!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...